What is a Church-Wide Study at Crossroads?
Each year, beginning in January, Crossroads launches a church-wide small group study for 6-8 weeks. Unlike the varying topics of our fall and spring semesters, we set aside this time of the year and invite everyone to participate in the same study. We have an average of 10 small groups that are formed and meet each week based on Sunday’s teaching.
- Why I Believe – Chip Ingram (2020)
- Set Free to Choose Right – Josh McDowell (2019)
- Return of the King – David Jeremiah (2018)
- The Family Project – Focus on the Family (2017)
- War Room – S. Kendrick, A. Kendrick (2016)
- Bend in the Road – Crossroads (2015)